Wednesday, February 3, 2010

If I can reside in Mumbai, why not in Shrinagar?

Hon. Home Minister Shri P.Chidambaram and Mr. Rahul Gandhi have declared that Mumbai belongs to entire India and ALL INDIANS ARE FREE TO LIVE AND WORK ANYWHERE, IN MUMBAI AND ANYWHERE IN INDIA.
Very, very true... Hon. Home Minister and the projected future Prime Minister of Congress... In absolute agreement with what you say...
But,
I have a query...
I would like to reside and make my living in Kashmir, which is an integral part of our beloved motherland. I, as a citizen of India, have absolute right to settle in this “heaven on earth”.
And,
I am not allowed... it pricks like a thorn but we are helpless in our very own country.
The prevalence of Article 370 restricts me to dwell in the land mass that is within the LOC of my nation.
Where do I voice my complain and whom do I show my pain?
I support your appeal that everybody and anybody is entitled to stay in Mumbai as it is part of our country.
But,
The same way, if one wishes to live in Kashmir, why the Article 370 is not being removed?

4 comments:

  1. Totally agree... That Article 370 is a curse. I agree with the Congress' stance on it, but how serious they are about it will only be determined by how/if their stance on 370 changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i meant i agree with Congress' stance on living wherever in India we want to...not on their stance on Article 370

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true Madam..
    See this too

    http://www.azadawaz.com/lateststoryarticle.php?id=302

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why Not ? Scrap article 370.. Let Hindus and Sikhs go to Kashmir and settle down.. Demographics will change in another 15 yrs.. Muslim Domination has to be finished in Kashmir.. Otherwise Mr. PC resign from your post.. There cant be double standards.. For me I have a right to stay in Srinagar as Mumbai..

    ReplyDelete